CanningHill Piers sells 77% of its units over launch weekend

CanningHill Piers along River Valley Rd transacted 538 out of its 696 apartments, within an ordinary selling rate of nearly $3K psf at its debut within the week end.

This is made up of its exclusive penthouse apartment, in which stretches over 8,956 sq ft furthermore delivers breathtaking scenery of the metropolitan area and also the S’pore River. The penthouse unit was undoubtedly transacted for $Forty Eight million or $5,360 per square ft.

On this, the project reached a total revenue of beyond $1.18 bil since 6 in the evening on Sunday 21 November.

S’poreans took into account 81 % out of the purchasers, whilst the remaining 19 percent happen to be PR and noncitizens from mainly CN, IDN, Malaysia, AUS, KOR, the UK also the United States, claimed CanningHill Piers’ collective developers CDL and CapitaLand Dvlpmt.

Units in the building varied between in dimension from 409 square feet for a single bedroom, 1thousand 3hundred 13 square foot to get a three bed room excellent unit to 2thousand 7hundred 88 sq ft to get a 5 bedder.

All of the apartment types were generally favored, by having chosen range totally pushed, claimed the developers.

” We are encouraged with the overwhelming respond also the remarkable victory during this release weekend break. The desirable response is certainly a confirmation to the joint strong point of the two CDL and also our joint venture affiliate, CapitaLand,” revealed CDL Group chief executive officer Sherman Kwek.

Midtown Bay Floor Plan

” Supported over the faith plus dependence that buyers have actually placed in us, we are motivated to bring our vision of this architectural image to fruition,” he shared.

” Considering that the tallest residential development by the SGP River, the property is located on an unusual and legendary location that will certainly set a new bench mark for consolidated metropolitan living at the soul of Singapore’s leading amusement and life-style vicinity.”

Concurrently, CapitaLand Development CEO Jason Leow is optimistic that “the building’s well-known position, fully furnished homes plus superb connection will definitely proceed to draw in robust enthusiasm from probable homebuyers”.

Ready to get completed in ’25, CanningHill Piers forms part of an incorporated dvlpmt that contains a 475-room hotel, a 192-unit serviced residence along with CanningHill Square that provides F&B plus retail outlets.

The CanningHill Piers business gallery lies by Merchant Road and is open everyday from 10 in the morning to 7.00 pm, by scheduled time exclusively.

error: Content is protected !!